Skip to main content
Recreational Teams - DanceCats
- Non-competitive introduction to dance with a focus on the fundamentals of rhythm, musicality, tricks, stalls, and partner skills for your dancer.
- 12-15 week program - Session 1 runs from July through October and Session 2 runs January through April
- One practice per week with a family and friends showcase at the end
- Athletes will receive a t-shirt included!
- Nearly year round commitment July through May
- Practices are required once per week
- Ages 5-18+, teams divided by age and skill level including Open HipHop for adult athletes
- 4-5 competitions per season
- Competitions may include overnight, travel destinations including Chicago, Indianapolis, and Columbus.
- Limited travel options are also available!